Fibermesh® fibers can help you achieve the long lasting concrete that you require in your projects. The concrete is 3-dimensionally reinforced for improved long term lifespan, lowering maintenance time, frequency of call-backs, and ultimately saving you time and money.
- Increased load bearing capacity of concrete
- Load capacity is not diminished by concrete cracks
- Increased durability
- Low maintenance costs
- Improved flexural properties
- Reduced absorption of water, chemicals, etc.
- Can be used to fast track a construction schedule
- Easier positioning of joints
- Reduced site labor for managing steel reinforcement
- Reduced project costs
- Increased impact and abrasion resistance
- Tougher surface with fewer bleed holes
- Savings will be greater for heavier crack control systems
Reduce construction time with concrete reinforcement delivered to your site in the ready mix truck. Eliminate the need for the contractor to store, move, cut, bend and place welded wire, mesh, or rebar prior to the concrete pour.