Manufacturers of precast products can experience immediate savings on materials with Fibercast® synthetic reinforcement solutions from Propex Concrete Systems. But that is just the beginning of the cost reductions. From reduced rework to labor expenses to faster cycle times, Fibercast dramatically lowers costs throughout the production process.
- Fibercast distributes evenly through the concrete, creating a network of support throughout the form that eliminates the need for steel secondary reinforcement.
- Reduces rework costs by preventing shrinkage cracks from forming during the concrete’s plastic state and reducing spalling.
- Minimizes field costs and plant rework by ensuring a consistent quality appearance of the end products.
- Lowers labor costs through simplified placement and finishing.
- Lessens your reliance on specialized mix designs, because Fibercast is proven to reduce porosity.
- Fibercast fibers provide a two-hour advance on handling strength, due to extraordinary improvements in the green strength and cohesiveness of precast forms.
- Cycle times are reduced by 30%, which lowers plant overhead per unit and increases total production.
- Hazardous material storage