Commercial projects demand proven solutions-like Novomesh® products from Propex Concrete Systems. Made with Propex's time-tested micro-synthetic, macro-synthetic and steel fiber components, these blended systems offer unmatched reinforcement performance throughout the entire life span of the concrete-plus the ease-of-use you’d expect from the world’s leader in fiber reinforcement.
- Much like our Fibermesh® family of synthetic products, our Novomesh blended products work to reduce the formation of plastic shrinkage and settlement cracks, allowing the concrete to develop its optimum long-term integrity.
- Novomesh products also work to reduce drying and restrained shrinkage cracking that may occur over time, resulting in redistribution of stresses to a crack-free area of the concrete. This, along with tighter-held cracks, provides years of exceptional toughness.
- Novomesh works throughout the concrete to reduce water migration, increase impact, abrasion and shatter resistance, and provide a higher level of residual strength over our Fibermesh synthetic fibers.
- In addition to our synthetic-and-steel-blended system, Novomesh is also offered in an engineered blend of macro-synthetic and fibrillated synthetic fibers that provide flexural toughness for commercial slabs and exterior pavements.
- Novomesh provides support and cohesiveness in concrete on steep inclines and/or slipformed placements.
- No installation required-simply add the water-soluble Novomesh bags directly into the truck.
- Compared to welded wire fabric, no fabricating or forming required; no cuts or scrapes.
- Lower labor costs and reduced liability.
- Saves construction time-quicker pouring schedule.
- Pumpable; cost-effective reinforcement.
- Finishes easily and smoothly with common tools.
- Requires no minimum amount of concrete cover
- Institutional/educational facilities