From slabs, driveways and sidewalks to pool decks and patios, today’s construction projects include more concrete features than ever. For these applications and others, trust proven Fibermesh® solutions from Propex Concrete Systems-the innovator in fiber reinforced concrete for more than 20 years.
- Unlike traditional steel methods, Fibermesh fibers are uniformly distributed throughout the concrete mix and are always positioned positively so as to become an integral part of the concrete composite.
- ibermesh synthetic concrete fibers reduce the formation of plastic shrinkage and settlement cracks by discouraging the segregation of the concrete ingredients while adding tensile strain capacity to plastic concrete. This reduction or elimination of plastic cracks enables the concrete to develop its optimum long-term integrity.
- The Fibermesh "network of reinforcement" reaches every cubic inch of the concrete section for uniform reinforcement that minimizes early age cracking, reduces water migration, increases impact, abrasion and shatter resistance and provides residual strength and crack protection throughout.
- Available with patented e3® technology that is engineered in specific lengths, thicknesses and mix ratios to enhance uniform distribution in fresh concrete.
- No installation required; simply toss the water-soluble Fibermesh bags directly into the truck.
- Compared to welded wire fabric, no fabricating or forming required; no cuts or scrapes.
- Lower labor and in-place costs and reduced liability.
- Saves construction time-quicker pouring schedule.
- Finishes easily and smoothly with common tools; any fibers which might appear on the surface are quickly worn away by foot or vehicle traffic.
- Virtually invisible Fibermesh multifilament fibers are also available for aesthetically demanding applications.
- Stamped, patterned and colored concrete